Please bring your own number bib.
THIS EVENT WILL BE RUN UNDER CURRENT BRITISH RIDING CLUB RULES
1) Anyone riding a horse/pony on the showground MUST WEAR PROTECTIVE HEADGEAR WHICH COMPLIES WITH CURRENT 2018 BRC STANDARDS AND WHICH MUST BE CORRECTLY FASTENED AT ALL TIMES Hats must be replaced if dropped and chinstraps re-fastened immediately should they come undone. Failure to do so will incur elimination. Fixed Peaked caps and head cams are NOT allowed.
2) BACK PROTECTORS IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT 2018 BRC STANDARDS ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL CLASSES (PURPLE 2009 TAG).
3) Tack, body protectors & hats will be checked and riders with non-compliant tack, protective headgear and/or back protectors will not be allowed to compete.
4) Colours may be worn.
5) All horses/ponies must be four years old or over. Horses may not compete more than once in a class. No horse may enter more than two classes.
6) The committee or anyone acting for the committee will not be responsible for any loss or accident to person, animal or property.
7) Objections must be handed to the secretary IN WRITING within 15 minutes of the end of the class together with a deposit of £10.00. Objections will be dealt with at the end of the day. Any objection not in writing will be dismissed.
8) All judges’ decisions are final. This includes jump judges, stewards and any FFRC/BRC official officiating on the day.
9) The committee reserves the right to alter or vary the schedule, or to decline any entry.
10) Rules concerning elimination will be displayed at the secretary’s box on the day.
11) Dogs must be on leads at all times. Please ensure you clean up after your dog.
12) In the event of cancellation, entries will be deferred to the next Frampton Family RC Hunter Trial.
13) Schooling over the course is not permitted prior to the event. Anyone who does so will have their entry refused.
Refunds will only be issued on production of a vet/doctors certificate.